Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages. Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time. COPT Official Board Guidelines
Before posting in our forum, please read and understand the board rules and guidelines. Posting in the forums means that you agree to these guidelines and vow to obey them at all times. It also means that you are aware of the penalties that come with breaking the rules and acknowledge them as valid and reasonable.
Official Community Boards
The e-Games Community Forums is there to give members a relaxed, friendly, and productive environment to gather in and interact with each other. In order to achieve and maintain this setting, we implement the following guidelines
I. RULES OF CONDUCT
Read before you post Exercise common sense Avoid using flashy words or overly abusive language Keep feedback constructive and straightforward Be civil and respect the opinions of others Do not go "off topic" Respect the authority of the moderators
II. FORUM MEMBER NAME RULES
Avoid impersonating forum moderators, admins and COPT employeesAvoid using major religions/religious figuresAvoid indecent and vulgar wordsAvoid offensive namesAvoid long names that clutter the board
III. MESSAGE POSTING FLAMING
- Insults and offensive comments, especially those that aim to deceive others and incite fights, will not be tolerated. Flame threads only destroy healthy relationships and positive interaction in the community.
- Posting pointless, unrelated, or redundant comments is called spamming and may appear in the form of bumping, double posting, and cross posting. Spamming only clutters the forums and makes discussions confusing.
- Relentless posting of offensive, judgmental, racist, sexist, or unfounded comments and accusations against other members, users, COPT employees, or groups of people is strictly prohibited. Again, we must treat this forum as a venue for fostering camaraderie among community members. There are proper sections in the forums for your complaints and reports.
- Pretending or claiming to be an existing Forum Administrators, or COPT staff with the intent of abusing their influence, authority, or privileges is highly condemned in the forums.
- Personal issues and problems concerning other community members or their friends/relatives must not be fought out in the forums. Also, personal transactions that are not related to the topic must be sent through private message or other means other than forum posting. Involving others in your personal disputes will not benefit the community.
- Posts, threads, and/or links that promote sexual acts will be removed immediately. Keep in mind that the e-Games forum community is open for all ages.
- This includes posts or threads that rants unconstructively. I'm Leaving/Quitting threads/posts are automatically removed due to unavoidable flames that might follow. You may be able to voice out your concern if we communicate in a mature manner.
Any violated rules and policies comes with a penalty these are the penalties: 1st Warning 2nd Warning 3rd Kick Out ADDITIONAL REMINDERS
Claiming ignorance is not an excuse for violating the forum guidelines. Rules are subject to the interpretation of the Moderators. If you have issues or problems concerning our services, policies, or staff, please use a personal message or email one of the Forum Administrators/Moderators for assistance. We take serious concerns to heart and will do our best to address them.Thanks,